You have to deliver an architectural outcome on the following site, based on the given outlines.
• A maximum of 4 boards/sheets. – [ 2362px x 3544px ] or [ 400mm x 600mm in 150 dpi ] in portrait digital format (JPEG).
• Each image should be less than 15MB
• This is the link for new file sizes, here.
Minimum requisites in the sheets are 3 sheets/boards + Cover image containing:
• Site plan (Compulsory)
• Key conceptual sections x 1 (Minimum)
• 3D views x 4
• Cover image/Thumbnail of size 2000 x 1000 px or larger in aspect ratio 2:1.
• Floor plans, images, sketches (if any) can be added to support the entry in the form of additional images.
• Answer 6 FAQ questions in the discussion section as given on the ‘additional resources folder’.
+ The team limit for this competition is 4 members maximum.
+ Use exploded views to discuss multi-leveled conceptual models better.
+ Ensure that the final sheets which are submitted do not include your name/your company name/your institution name or any other mark of identification. You are allowed to give a name to your project.
+ Mention sheet number on the corner of every sheet.
+ This is design ideas challenge only. There is no built commission/realization is associated with the problem.
+ Plagiarism of any idea/form/design/image will be disqualified with a notice.