Sustainable Hospitality Concept
Imagine a sustainable hospitality concept with its Country Club in Provence, South of France. This idea competition is for everyone, designers, architects, students.
The space that hosts the project is currently a 9 holes golf course. Our wish is to turn it into a verdant, fragrant garden where rosemary and thyme give golfers and non-golfers alike an opportunity to nourish their body and mind. Creating this mesmerizing atmosphere will be made possible by planting one million rosemarie and thyme bushes around the golf area.
The goal is to create an eco-sustainable place that gives guests the opportunity to connect with their deeper selves, and with nature. We believe we can achieve our mission by creating spaces that combine elements of architecture, landscape design, and nature into holistic, authentic experiences. In this way, we hope to elevate the senses and nourish the spirit of our guests.
- A1.1 Design concept / Conceptual idea / Site study
- A1.2 Graphic framework aimed to illustrate the project (i.e plans, facades, cross sections). Choosing what to display and the relative scale is up to the competitor’s choice.
- A1.3 3D views (i.e renderings, pictures, hand sketches…)
- The language for the contest, regulations and your project is English.
Projects will be evaluated according to three primary criteria:
- Quality of visual production
- Relevance to the stated purpose/goals of the project.
- 1st prize: 10’000€
- 2nd prize: 5’000€
- 3rd prize: 3’000€
- 4th prize: 1’000€
- 5th prize: 1’000€