raumplus Space PLUS
raumplus Space PLUS is an international competition jointly created by European high-end home furnishing brand raumplus and international design competition platform Young Bird Plan. raumplus Space PLUS aims to add design, function and other details to the family space, thus paying tribute to life; this competition will collect systematic furniture design works from the whole industry and the whole society.
A jury will be composed of experts in the design field and representatives from various parties, to select forward-looking, systematic and diversified high-quality design solutions. The focus is on the application of products in the space, which can rejuvenate the infinite possibilities of each living space and enhance the sense of life happiness.
- A scheme shall be presented in three A2 sheets in a clear, vertical way and in readable format (with a 10mm page margin) and include following parts:
- A detailed description of project theme, no more than 300 words (except notes)
- A brief description of the monomeric material, size, craft, and combination: no more than 300 words (except notes)
- Combination diagram should include plan, elevation, top view, combination forms, concept analysis, rendering for different space and other detailed drawings
- The layout of all drawings cannot exceed three A2 drawings. The submission format is uniformly JPG, and the size of each drawing shall be within 10MB.
- As the main visual of the work, the cover shall be sized 1045×654, 72dpi, and within 2MB.
- Practitioners, students and enthusiasts of any design and art related disciplines can participate in the competition, regardless of nationality and age
- Entrants can be individuals or teams. Each team of entrants is no more than 3 people. All team members need to register on the official website
- Each Registration No. can be used to submit up to 2 entries. If more than two works need to be submitted, the entrant needs to register another account to obtain Registration No.