Plan B: Space Museum Design Challenge
The challenge is to design a space experience centre that emulates a new planet to be colonized from scratch and tries to educate its visitors on how our daily life choices as a species, define the future. The design of this experiential centre must follow the theme of life on an alien planet. It can show the day-to-day activities and life in space. It can display what a typical shelter would look like.
Even though this centre is designed to show its visitors what life on a new planet would look like, the aim of the design must be to highlight the changes that would occur in our lifestyle, and what we would be missing from our life on Earth.
Minimum 3 sheets/presentation images/boards, size [2800px x 3500px] in portrait digital format (JPEG only). No maximum sheet limit. Each image should be less than 15MB.
Cover image containing:
- Site plan
- 1 x Key concept section
- 3D views x 4
- Additional cover image of 2000px x 1000px
- Write an article/story in the Journal section of the project (of about 700-1000 words) answering the questions given in the guide.
- The competition is open for students and professionals from all disciplines of design.
- The team limit for this competition is 4 members maximum.
- You can register more than one team but they have to be registered separately.