‘Haiga’: Haiku, Calligraphy, Painting Competition Series
– Submissions are open to all enthusiasts and are welcome from all parts of the world.
– Maximum 2 entries per registration are allowed. Follow the link to Register
– The Haiku should be accompanied by an Illustration/Photograph or a Painting (optional).
– The hand crafted Illustration with Calligraphy and Painting of your ideas is a choice and could be drafted in a digital platform as well.
– If a photograph is supported with the Haiku, either it should be self-clicked or the proper credits of the Photographer should be mentioned.
– Each Haiku should have 17 syllables divided, in three lines of five, seven, and five syllables respectively.
– The entry should be sent to the following email: email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Haiga’ Competition, 1st Cycle – Name of the Participant as a jpeg/png file with 14pt, Arial font/Calligraphy of choice, single-line spacing Haiku text typed upon the Illustration/Photograph/Painting
And the Haiku text (.doc file) + Illustration/Photograph/scanned painting attached separately without the haiku written/typed upon it as well with minimum 300 dpi and Image size of not less than 2 MB.
– The submission should include the payment screenshot as attachment in the email.
– Medium of Submission is English Language.
– All entrants must mention their social media handles with the submission (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)
– The submission should be an original work of the entrant and will go through a plagiarism test.
– In addition to three winners, Honorable mentions if assigned by jury shall be featured.
– Only registered entries will be eligible to participate.
– Maria Aslam, Editor-in-Chief, Architecture – Design – Art (ADA)
-Pappal Suneja, Founder, Architectural Journalism & Criticism (AJC)
For Queries, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Katja Klaus, Research Associate, Bauhaus Dessau, Germany
– Herve Matin, Graphic Designer & Artist, Paris, France
– Rupa Raje Gupta, Architect & Researcher, New Delhi
– Javed Jabbar, Screenwriter & filmmaker, Pakistan