German Design Awards 2022: How Designers Think
This year the German Design Awards celebrate their tenth anniversary! On this occasion, the presentation of the winners is themed “How Designers Think”. Outstanding design means providing answers to the challenges of our time and thinking design further ahead. The top-class international jury honours these groundbreaking design achievements – and the German Design Awards make the design trends visible across all sectors in a glamorous setting.
Participation in the German Design Awards 2022 is possible in three award disciplines: Architecture, Communications Design, and Product Design. You can enter your project in one category each – with all the associated benefits.
Only submissions that were published or launched on the market no longer than five years ago are eligible for the German Design Awards. Concepts are also eligible for the award.
The following information is required when preparing the submission:
- Project name
- Project specification (German and English)
- Description text (max. 500 characters, German and English)
- Date of market launch
- Designer / Architect / Developer
- Producer / Building owner / Client
- Presentation type
- Billing address
- Optional booking of the Nominee Package
- Upload of image material (max. 5 images, format: JPG, 300 dpi, DinA5, CMYK, file size: max. 10 MB)