Best of Year Awards 2021
Interior Design’s Best of Year is the design industry’s premiere design awards program, honouring the most significant work of the year as well as recognizing designers, architects and manufacturers from around the globe.
Now celebrating its 16th year, Interior Design’s Best of Year has become the ultimate measure of excellence, showcasing what’s happening today in every category of design while simultaneously setting the bar even higher for the future.
Winners of the 2021 Best of Year Awards will receive the following:
- Winners are featured in an upcoming issue of Interior Design magazine, reaching 60,000+ A+D professionals
- Celebrated via Interior Design digital coverage, including a Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest post
- Winning People will be featured online at InteriorDesign.net
- Winners and honorees are featured in an online gallery on InteriorDesign.net and promoted throughout Interior Design’s digital channels
- Official digital assets and seals for use on all marketing materials
- Domestic and international submissions are welcome for all categories.
- Product submissions must have been introduced between September 2020 and September 2021. Products/collections may be entered into one or more categories. Products may be entered into one or more categories.
- Project submissions must have been completed between September 2020 and September 2021 (with the exception of the “on the boards” category, reserved for in-progress projects). Projects may be entered into one or more categories.
- People submission nominees must be active design industry professionals, including designers, architects, and manufacturers.
- Student product submissions are open to products launched or exhibited, either in conjunction with a class or a (virtual) show. Submitters must be graduate or undergraduate students enrolled in accredited design programs globally. Student submissions have a dedicated submission form here.
- Eligible product designs include but are not limited to: Accessories, Architectural Products, Fabric, Furniture, Kitchen & Bath, Lighting, and Wall Covering.
- Products and Projects that have been previously awarded or published are not excluded from entry.