Bcome 2020 – International Idea Competition for Housing Model Proposal
1) Period of application: 9 AM Aug. 24 (Mon.) to 6 PM Sep. 4 (Fri.), 2020
2) Place of announcement: the website of Busan Architecture Festival (www.biacf.or.kr)
3) How to apply: submit the Application for Participation (Form 1) via the official e-mail (email@example.com)
4) The competition schedule is subject to further possible changes, and the changed schedule will be posted on the website of Busan Architecture Festival and notified separately to the registered participants.
Questions and answers
1) Questions and answers will be communicated once for every applicant (company).
2) All questions shall be written in Korean or English. Submit the provided form Questions (Form 2) via the official e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the period.
3) Answers will be posted all at once on the official website so as for all participants to share.
4) The answers to the questions will be considered an addition or modification to these guidelines, and have the same force as them (the questions and answers will take priority).
5) In the Questions form, the inquirer shall necessarily fill out his/her address, name, telephone number, and e-mail address
Required materials to submit (Download the following forms from Announcement on the website(www.biacf.or.kr).)
1) Application for Registration (Form 1): to be submitted at the phase of registration.
2) Questions (Form 2): during the period of submitting questions after registration.
3) List of Competition Participants (Form 3), Consent of Design Competition Regulation (Form 4), and Consent of Publication and Display (Form 5): at the phase of registration.
4) These forms shall be filled out in Korean or English.
Required work to submit
1) For deliberation, submit 1 file of an A0-sized panel design (at least JPEG 200 dpi) and 1 file of an A3-sized bird’s-eye-view panel design (at least JPEG 200 dpi) on line (email@example.com)
2) The A0-sized panel shall be upright, while the A3-sized panel horizontal.
Official languages and units
1) The official languages for this competition are Korean and English. 2
) The official numerals are Arabic.
3) All documents submitted during this competition shall be filled out in Korean or English, and if need be, both languages can be used together.
4) The official measuring units for this competition are as per the metric system. 5) The date and time mentioned in the competition regulation & guidelines and the questions & answers are as per Korean Standard Time (KST: GMT+09).
Team identification numbering and file naming
1) For the team identification numbering, the first letter must be an uppercase English Alphabet and the next five digits can be any Arabic numerals determined by the team (eg. A12345).
2) Refer to the following example and notate the team ID number on the white background at the upper right corners of both A0-sized and A3-sized panels.
– Submit the two JPG files via e-mail, and the files shall be named the series of the team ID number, a hyphen (-), the number 1 or 2, and “.jpg.” (eg. A12345-1.jpg / A12345-2.jpg