Architecture Travel Story!
An architecture travel story is an International architecture experience competition organized by ‘Sangaf’, a travel portal along with archiol. Travel stories of architects, their observations, and experiences. Beyond the pandemic pause, let’s plan our journey after the pause, explore a little more. Let’s share our experiences and exchange travel journals and meet on the other side.
The best experiences come from the best observer and so this competition aims at architects’ experience of their travel stories with architecture, food, local culture, and every aspect that enriched their journey.
Please visit your past and weave a tale with the bundle of experiences you’ve collected in the process of exploring our world.
• Competition is open to all human beings, from every age and cultural background, working in groups or individually.
• Architects, Interior Designer, and design students are perfectly suited for this competition.
• You can work individually or in a group, (max. 3 people).
• Architecture travel story competition is free of charge.
• No entry fees, direct registration.
Top 3 Entries:
• Publication on Sangaf
• E-Certificate of achievement by Archiol (our sponsor and media partner)
We are publishing the top 20 entries.